Island Energy offers rebates for installing solar photovoltaic (“PV”) generation on your home. The incentive program also includes a buyback provision where excess electricity generated during any month can be used to offset electrical bills during the subsequent 12 months. The total solar generation capacity installed on Mare Island far exceeds the 5% threshold of Island Energy’s coincident peak load. As a result, Island Energy will no longer accept Solar Incentive Applications into the Net Energy Metering Program. The successor program of the Net Energy Metering program will become effective on July 1, 2016. Customers who currently participate in the NEM Program are not affected by this change Click the links below for more information or to apply.
- Solar Incentive Detailed Information
- Solar Incentive Application: Apply Online or Download & Print Form
- Electric Interconnection and Renewable Energy Export Agreement
- Data Release Request Form [placeholder]
- Vallejo Building Division Application